The College has a dedicated learner support team which works with the curriculum team, ensuring that every learner can reach their full potential. These are some of the services we offer our students:
- A range of resources, including neurodiversity profilers, BKSB maths and English assessments and Specific Learning Difficulties screeners to help learners to identify their learning strengths and needs.
- A range of bespoke online resources for independent and guided learning.
- 1:1 and small group support to improve English and study skills.
- Support for learners with SpLDs to make reasonable adjustments to their learning.
- Access to reasonable adjustment exam arrangements.
- An Individual Learning Plan to offer an individualised approach to ensure that all learners reach their full potential.
- Support to access external services and resources where needed.
- Feedback through a tutorial and review process to help you to understand how you are progressing.
- Access to external support and resources, where necessary.
- A learner mentor scheme designed to support learners with their studies.
- Assistance with accessing Financial Support.
- Partnership arrangements with local Universities that will help you secure accommodation whilst you study with us.
The College is committed to ensuring learners, staff and visitors feel safe and enjoy their time with us. All staff are trained in safeguarding children and young adults and our dedicated Safeguarding Team is happy to address any concerns you might have for yourself or another person.
Contact us on: [email protected] or 07471 353426
The College’s Designated Safeguarding Lead is Sue Martin – [email protected]